Office Protocols for Coronavirus Outbreak
The Law Office of James C. Siebert & Associates, P.C. / Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorneys of Illinois, P.C. (“Office”) has monitored and continues to monitor all Coronavirus (COVID 19) developments closely. The health of our clients, the community, and our staff is of utmost importance.
As of today, our Office remains open during normal business hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday), in order to fully serve the legal needs of our current clients and potential clients. Should office hours or procedures change for any reason in the future, we will provide an update regarding the same. At this time, our office is set up to accomplish your legal tasks, while at the same time, protecting everyone’s health, and ensuring that your important legal matters are properly handled during these difficult times.
We believe it is important that our current clients and potential clients are aware of the current facts so that they will be comfortable meeting in our office to take care of their legal needs. The Law Office of James C. Siebert & Associates, P.C. / Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorneys of Illinois, P.C. has protocols in place designed to meet the standards set forth in the Center for Disease Control’s Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (as updated March 21, 2020) in order that we may continue to safely meet your legal needs, while providing peace of mind to you and our staff.
Our office is in a one-story building, so there is no need to get into an elevator or other confined space with other people. .In addition, in order to provide as safe of an environment as possible, the Office has been reconfigured to create a special COVID-19 Conference Room with a separate entrance and custom layout including an acrylic room divider in order to physically separate Clients and visitors from staff.
The Office Protocols include the following procedures and facts which are important in keeping you, your family, our staff and the community safe.
LAW OFFICE MEETING RULES AND PROCEDURES –
Meetings are by appointment only. Prior to the meeting, if you or any member of your group is exhibiting signs of a possible infection, please call the office prior to arrival or upon arrival and reschedule your meeting.
LAW OFFICE STANDARD MEETINGS
If you have a general appointment or one not specifically designated for the Law Office COVID-19 Conference Room, please enter the Office through the main door into the reception room.
LAW OFFICE COVID-19 CONFERENCE ROOM MEETINGS
- If you have scheduled an appointment to be held in the COVID-19 Conference Room, please follow these instructions.
- Meetings in the Law Office COVID-19 Conference Room are by appointment only.
- Upon arrival call the Office (847) 253-7500 but remain in your vehicle.
- Let Office staff know that you have arrived, how many are in your group, and whether each of you have your own face mask and gloves or you need our office to provide.
- Once the Office staff has confirmed that the COVID-19 Conference Room is empty and that all surfaces in the COVID-19 Conference Room and hallway door handles have been sanitized, we will call you and let you know to come in.
- If you don’t have a mask or gloves and wish to have them prior to entering the building let us know, and a staff member wearing a mask and gloves will bring out disposable gloves and masks for each member of your party.
- Enter the building on the East side, follow the signs to the COVID-19 Conference Room , go past the main entrance, turn left at the atrium area and the entrance will be the first door on your left.
- Enter the Law Office COVID-19 Conference Room door which is limited to Access by Law Office Visitors ONLY. Have a seat at the conference table facing the Acrylic safety barrier. The room has a filtration system running as well as additional masks, gloves and hand sanitizer for your protection and convenience.
- The conference room will have a supply of paper and pens for your use. Once the meeting is over, you can keep the pen and paper or dispose of them in garbage can provided.
- The Attorneys will enter into the Law Office COVID-19 Conference Room through a separate entrance and will at all times be on the other side of the acrylic barrier from you.
- Once the meeting is over, please return to your vehicle the same way which you entered the building, and you may dispose of your mask and gloves into the garbage can located immediately outside the entrance door.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL.
We encourage all current clients, potential clients and family members with active symptoms such as: fever, cough, and shortness of breath to immediately call their healthcare provider for instructions on how to proceed with managing your illness. Please follow the instructions from the CDC and your individual healthcare provider. Here is a link to the CDC’s current guidelines:
We believe these implemented protocols will enable the Law Office of James C. Siebert & Associates, P.C. / Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorneys of Illinois, P.C. to continue to safely meet your legal needs, while providing peace of mind to you and our staff. If you need any legal assistance, please do not hesitate to call (847)253-7500 to schedule an appointment.
Law Offices of James C. Siebert & Associates, P.C.
Elder Law & Estate Planning Attorneys of Illinois, P.C.